Digital talks for students
Thursday April 15 2021
10:00 – 10:45
Digital talks for students
The 5 key areas to add value to the industry
· Aimed mainly at Engineering students
· They will be able to understand and expand the scope of their university studies to generate greater
opportunities of success upon entering the industry
· These points will serve as a complement to their profile and they will know how to continue
developing them under a continuous improvement scheme.
· They will be able to broaden their panorama in the applicability of their career in the industry
Marco Antonio Bueno Silva, Managing Director, Interplex México
Master in Industrial Management (UDLA). Specialization in Electromechanical Engineering (Universidad Panamericana). Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (Lean 6σ Institute). • IATF 16949 Certified Lead Auditor (Automotive). Diploma in Finance (ITESM) and Corporate Finance (UNAM). Certification in total quality management (ITESM). He has been in the United States for 3 years, collaborating as a Product Engineer with a solid development in design, development and continuous improvement disciplines. Also 3 years in Japan contributing in R&D customer relations and engineering services groups, allowing the development of solid customer relationship skills. He has more than 14 years managerial and directive experience in engineering, quality and operations in the automotive industry (Level 1). Founder of Nubus Precision, a company specialized in tool engineering and maintenance services in the Guadalajara metropolitan area. Professor of Design for Manufacturing and Assembly at the Universidad Panamericana, Campus GDL.
11:00 - 12:00
The future of work, faster than we think?
· You will learn about the trends that are shaping the future of jobs.
· You will identify which trends are already here and are here to stay.
· You will discover some of the paradigms that continue to hold back innovation and represent
a threat to our adaptability.
· You will relate the characteristics of technological disruption that represent job opportunities
for new generations.
· You will obtain tools to develop a professional development plan for the future of work.
Mónica Lizeth Balboa García, Co-Founder, CONECTARE
She is a strategist for generating high impact through purpose. She is Co-founder of CONECTARE, correspondent for Bionovation Consulting in Monterrey and Consultant in Innovation Management and professional development. She is a professor at the postgraduate level at the Autonomous University of Nuevo León in topics related to technologies for management, innovation and design and also coordinates the Women in 3D Printing movement. She is a Mechatronics Engineer by profession and has postgraduate studies in Materials Science.
Program subject to change
Ed Park Event manager
Office: +1 (202) 670 0322